Day Use Park
Closed Wednesdays at 10:00 am, reopens Thursday at 10:00 am
- Available on a first come first serve bases unless a previously scheduled event is occurring
- Picnic tables available
- A gazebo with a concrete pad
- 2 fire rings
- A vault toilet is available year-round, flush-able toilets are only available as weather permits (we shut it down during winter to avoid freezing)
- Potable water is available during warming months (again, we shut it down during winter to avoid freezing)
- You can reserve the park for events by completing the form below.
- Pets allowed on a leash (Please clean up after your pet)
The reservation Calendar is below, this calendar shows reservations for both the Campground & the Day use park.
Reservations may be requested up to 6 months in advanced.
Reservations for the park and gazebo are for day-use special events only, like weddings, retirement, family reunions, birthday parties, etc. When you are looking at the calendar, look for days that have no violet highlights. After you have chosen your dates then complete the form above with the date desired, park with or without the gazebo, and what type of event you plan to host. If you have any questions you can complete the contact request below.
You are permitted to occupy the grounds of the Day Use Park only; the rest of the facility is restricted, except for the Visitors Center, to speak to Dam personnel and/or during an emergency.
Once your reservation is received, you will receive a return email with a confirmation of your reservation or a notification that the date requested is no longer available. Reservation requests will be checked as time permits. You should expect a response within 72 hours of your request.
Cancellations due happen from time to time, we understand that everyone has their lives to live. Please make all cancellations by email ASAP. We have plenty of guests that would be glad to have your reservation dates.
Owyhee Irrigation District has the right to remove scheduled reservations from the calendar when necessary. There may be times when the district will need the day-use area or campground due to unforeseen maintenance or an emergency on the compound or at the Dam. The District will notify the guest as soon as feasibly possible, but we can not guarantee a length of time of notice.